I found these great tools on John's Piper's website www.desiringGOD.org . There called Foundation verses and on one side of the card it shows a simple picture, like a sun and mountain, and on the flip side is the verse "God created the heavens and the earth". The foundation ones are for children but i like it for myself hehe. They also have adult ones w/o pictures but also in a really great format that you can keep in your pocket and car. I ordered both. I really love ideas like this that encourage Scripture memorization and just getting into the Word, it's so vital! The kids one is $5 and the adult ones are $12. Worth it!
Friday, September 26, 2008
Great Bible Memorizing Tools
I found these great tools on John's Piper's website www.desiringGOD.org . There called Foundation verses and on one side of the card it shows a simple picture, like a sun and mountain, and on the flip side is the verse "God created the heavens and the earth". The foundation ones are for children but i like it for myself hehe. They also have adult ones w/o pictures but also in a really great format that you can keep in your pocket and car. I ordered both. I really love ideas like this that encourage Scripture memorization and just getting into the Word, it's so vital! The kids one is $5 and the adult ones are $12. Worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment